Troy River Fest is on Saturday, June 17th from 10am to 5pm on River Street in Downtown Troy, admission is free.
The 14th Annual River Street Arts Festival returns to its artistic roots with the help of local artists! Re-branded as the Troy River Fest, the festival is placing a key emphasis on locally crafted hand-made goods and local cuisine - all curated and located throughout the scenic, historic downtown district. While the streets will host craft, art, and food vendors and entertainment, each shop, restaurant and historic venue will have their own activities and entertainment as well. The street merchants have been curated by a panel of artists and makers to ensure the highest quality of goods.
Schedule of Events:
- 11:00am-2:00pm - Ragliacci Rags
- 1:00pm-2:00pm - Tom McWatters
- 2:30pm-3:30pm - Kimono Dragons
- 4:00pm-5:00pm - Victory Soul Orchestra
- Fun with the Troy Boys & Girls Club
- Bounce House with the YMCA
- Storytime with the Troy Public Library
The Hudson River is a significant part of Troy's history. The Troy River Fest is an organic, grassroots fest designed to mimic the flow of the Hudson by encouraging visitors to ramble throughout the streets of downtown Troy.