Now in its 25th year, the annual Whipple City Festival has become the premier spring event in Southern Washington County.
On Friday, June 16 & Saturday, June 17, the Village of Greenwich will once again be the site for a Friday evening parade kicking off the festival featuring live music, great local food, children's activities, historical re-enactors, local artisan market and commercial vendors, a 5K-10K race Saturday morning and more!
Friday, June 16
- 6:00pm-The Circus Comes to Town! Themed Parade
- 7-10pm-Buck2Fifty performs at Mowry Park - New Orleans Rhythm & Blues
Saturday, June 17
- 8:30 am-Whipple City 5K & 10K Races - begin at Greenwich Middle School on Gray Ave
Saturday Entertainment in Mowry Park
- 11:30-1:00pm-River Jack Z - Jack Zucchini (of the Zucchini Brothers)
- 1:30-3:00pm-Marty Wendell - Rockabilly
- 4:00-5:30pm-Craic Agus Ceol - Traditional and contemporary Irish/Celtic and Americana
- 7-10pm-Eastbound Jesus - Six friends from Greenwich developed their own sound dubbed "Northern Rock"
- 11-4pm-Free Horse-drawn Wagon Rides (Begin at Adacemy Street)
- All day- Local Food Vendors - Local Brews & Wine - Cake Wheel Game (Mowry Park)
- All day-Artisan Market - Commercial Vendors- Community Groups (Mowry Park)
- 2-6pm-Phil Singer - Caricaturie Artist (Mowry Park)
- 1-5pm-Puddles the Clown - Face Painting (Chamber tent, Mowry Park)
- All day-Historical Re-enactors from the Revolutionary War, Civil War and World War I & II (Dorr Park)
Children's Zone on Academy Street
4 Inflatable activities and a Speed Pitch game
Fighting Irish Laser Tag
Puddles the Clown - Saturday Afternoon
Brought to you by the Greater Greenwich Chamber of Commerce, Inc.